Are you thinking of a hair transplant? Wait! Do not take a hasty decision. This is because hair transplant involves quite a bit of expenditure and at the same time it will leave you with scars. Hence, it is recommended that you have a clear idea about some of the necessary facts of hair transplant. For instance, before you go for a hair transplant you should know about the benefits, the risks involved, and the different procedures of hair transplants involved. However, to get a clear idea it is imperative that you get in touch with an expert cosmetic surgeon like Dr. Kalia, based out of Chandigarh, India.
The top seven things that you must know before considering a hair transplant are the following:
- Surgery Procedure: When thinking of hair transplants, the surgery procedure is an important aspect to consider. Usually, there are two methods of hair transplants. One is the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), and the other is the Follicular Unit Transplantations (FUT). It is important to decide on the procedure type so that the patients can prepare themselves with the cost of the process and its outcome. For that, it is important to get in touch with expert hair transplant experts like Dr. Kalia who will understand the situation of the patient with empathy and accordingly provide them with the best solution.
- Hair type, skin type, and ethnicity: Your hair and skin type, along with ethnicity are important points of hair transplant procedure. This is because the differences are major. For a better success rate, it is wise to choose a surgeon that has had experience of doing hair transplant on a patient of your race.
- Cost of the Surgery: It is always a good idea to have a clear idea about the cost of the surgery beforehand so that you can be prepared with it.
- Expertise of the Surgeon: Just in the way Dr. Kalia’s clinic is known to conduct the best hair transplant in Chandigarh, it is recommended to get in touch with surgeons who have well-established fame in the relevant field.
- Complications and risks involved: Just like all other surgeries, even hair transplant might involve some amount risks and complications. A good hair transplant will always make you aware of these. Even if you do not get to hear anything from the surgeon, you must ask about the risks and complications involved.
- Use the social media and internet for review: The world has now become a global village with the advent of the internet, so you can always use the social media to learn more about the clinic that you are choosing, more about the doctor and also about the procedure that you will opt for hair transplant.
- Need preparations and medical care: Depending on the kind of procedure that you are choosing it might need some preparations and post surgery care as well. So, it is a better idea to have a clear idea about all these before you actually opt for the surgery.
So now if you have any question in your mind about Hair Transplant, stop worrying, and Book a Quick Appointment with Dr. Kalia in Chandigarh.